Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-09 Origin:Site
At present, the crane is widely used in the way of wireless remote control, which has the characteristics of improving working conditions and convenient operation. Especially in some slate production enterprises, wireless remote control has been widely used. The personal accident of the driver caused by the derailment of the crane or the falling of heavy objects is avoided. However, when using the wireless remote controller, it is different from the traditional wired manual controller in terms of safety. So, what is the wireless crane control system? What are its advantages and disadvantages? Now, we will give a brief introduction to this, hoping to help you better understand the wireless crane control system.
The main points are as follows:
What is a wireless crane control system
Advantages of wireless crane control systems
Disadvantages of wireless crane control systems
It is controlled by a wireless remote transmitter with various buttons or control rods. It can be held by the operator or clamped on the safety belt or the belt worn by the operator. It includes single speed crane control and dual speed crane control. When in use, the remote transmitter sends a radio signal to the receiver unit installed on the crane. The unit converts the signal into electrical energy and transmits it to the intermediate relay unit on the crane and activates the appropriate contacts, then moves the crane up and down on the rails, left and right, and then raises or lowers the hook.
With the passage of time, the progress of technology has greatly improved the functions of transmitter and receiver, and become a reliable choice for controlling crane system. In addition, with the increasing popularity of wireless and radio control technology, the price of these remote systems has been greatly reduced, which makes them become a more cost-effective solution, and more consistent with the cost of suspension control system.
(1) The radio remote control is battery powered and can be used manually or designed as a "belly pocket". The operator can clamp it on the belt or fix it on the back belt or shoulder belt. Both styles can be compact, lightweight and ergonomic - with a variety of speed configurations and intuitive controls.
(2) The main advantage of wireless crane control system is that it eliminates the dependence of binding it to the crane through cab control or suspension control. Since operators can lift, place, or lower loads without approaching them, radio control can help them avoid the following hazards: exposure to vapor, smoke, or chemicals; radiation; molten iron or molten iron, etc.
(3) The operator can not only work safely on the floor and keep away from danger, but also better master the effective lifting points. The operator does not have to move along the crane pod with the load, so radio control helps the operator avoid the risk of tripping or falling.
(4) To save cost, only one operator can control the crane from the ground. You will no longer need a team of two or three workers to operate the crane from the cab and the ground to lift, move and lighten the load by hand gestures.
So what are the disadvantages of the system?
(1) The control device is powered by battery. When it is necessary to operate the crane, the possibility of battery depletion or inability to fully charge increases. Similarly, because these controls use replaceable or rechargeable batteries, the radio controls need to be checked or replaced frequently, and improper maintenance may affect production.
(2) Another disadvantage: because it is a handheld device, it is more vulnerable to damage. Although it is made of solid plastic and rubber materials, if it falls repeatedly, it will still be damaged and may affect its function.
(3) Finally, since the transmitter is not installed on the crane, if the central storage location is not determined in advance, it may be misplaced.
As long as crane operators are properly trained, wireless crane control will be a good choice for safety control of crane and hoist movement. We have established contacts with leading crane control manufacturers in the industry, and we offer a variety of wireless crane control systems from basic configuration to multi speed control and customized control and diagnostic functions. If you are interested or have any questions, please contact us immediately.