Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-07 Origin:Site
With the development of related industries, cranes are widely used. Various crane control devices have been invented and used, including wireless crane control, pedant crane control, bridge crane pendant controls, etc. So, what kind of crane is the pedal crane? What are the advantages and disadvantages of pedant crane control? Now, we will give a brief introduction to this, hoping to help you better understand it.
The main points are as follows:
What is the pedant crane control
Type of pedant crane control
Advantages and disadvantages of pedant crane control
Pedal crane is a kind of multifunctional crane which can lift heavy objects in a certain range. Also known as crane, it belongs to material handling machinery. The working characteristic of the machine is to carry out intermittent movement, that is to say, in a working cycle, the corresponding mechanisms of recycling, moving, unloading and other actions will work alternately. The control mode of the machine is called pedant crane control, which is operated by the operator sitting in the crane cab. In this case, the operator's actions are guided by the gestures of the personnel outside the crane. In other cases, it is not the operator sitting in the cab, but someone outside the crane using the suspended button station suspended on the crane to operate the equipment.
With the development of related industries, there are two main control methods: bridge crane hanger control and bridge crane hanger control.
1. Bridge crane control
The bridge crane consists of a bridge moving between two fixed runways. A bridge is usually designed as a single beam or a double beam with a trolley traveling along the span of the bridge. The runway can be installed on the existing building support, independent crane support structure or hanger. Bridge crane is the main force. Because of its large production scale and wide use, it is widely used in warehouses, yards, docks and other places. Suspension control of bridge crane is a way to control this kind of crane through suspension control. This control mode is designed to transport goods from one place on the ground to another. Its main function is to lift and carry all heavy objects through lifting tools. And the displacement of its object can be horizontal or vertical. This method can prolong the service life of the equipment, reduce the maintenance cost, and enable the crane operator to complete the work safely and effectively, so as to improve the performance, safety and output.
2. Overhead crane pendant control
The suspension control system of the overhead crane refers to the hand-held controller, whose buttons are directly connected to the hoist or a separate color track, and hang down for the use of the operator. The operator holds the control pendant and moves along the runway with the crane and cargo. The operator can also control the lifting equipment from the side and use the suspension control equipment to control the up and down movement of the hook.
(1) Due to its strong design, it has high resistance to mechanical damage and pollutants. Mainly include : High impact resistance; Resistant to corrosion, moisture, dust and dirt.
(2) It can prevent the operator from lifting the load to the maximum capacity, minimize the load swing, prevent the motor from overheating and limit unsafe program modification.
(3) Various operation modes and options are provided for the crane or crane operator.
(1) It always keeps the operator close to the load. Especially when handling heavy objects and dangerous goods, putting the operator near the heavy objects may increase the chance of accidents or contact with harmful substances.
(2) The operator must follow the load along the equipment floor, which will increase the risk of tripping or falling. Therefore, during the operation, the operator must pay attention to the substances or obstacles on the floor.
(3) The button control may be stuck on the machine or other obstacles on the crane hanger, which may cause the pendant to disconnect from the crane.
After listening to the above introduction, do you have a further understanding of the pedant crane control? I hope you can choose the right one according to your needs and actual situation. In the purchase process, if you have any questions about the pedant crane control or Wireless Crane Control, Single speed crane control, Dual speed crane control, please contact us in time, and we will be happy to answer for you.